HELIOS AC 2200 EXTENDER
The Amped introduces its Helios AC 2200 extender with the feature of the DIRECT LINK. It offers the 2 X speed to all connected devices. The HELIOS -EX is coming with tri-band technology. It comes with sturdy 12 amplifiers and four additional antennas. It can cover the twelve thousand sq ft of your home. You can attach the many devices, and You will get the same speed to all networks. The user can get relieved from the dead zones. They can enjoy the system in their garden or on the roof or in the room. You get the same speed of the network. Directlink technology creates a 5Ghz home network. There is no buffering now. The user can set up its Amped Helios AC2200 wifi range extender in many ways. It depends on the user which method they want to adopt.
MANUALLY SETUP AMPED HELIOS AC 2200 WIFI RANGE EXTENDER
- The user needs to unpack its new Amped Helios AC 2200 wifi range extender.
- Now you can attach the antennas with them.
- Check your internet is working.
- The user also checks the power supply.
- Now you can attach you Amped Heliox AC 2200 wifi range extender with your computer.
- The user can open the Opera web browser.
- Now you can enter www.setup.ampedwireless.com, or you can enter the IP address 192.168.1.240.
- You can enter the username, which is admin is admin, and the password is password.
- Now you can click on the dashboard of the screen.
- Here you can click on the scanning of the wifi.
- It detects automatically.
- If it does not detect, then enter them manually.
- Now you can quickly log in.
WPS SETUP OF AMPED HELIOS AC2200 WIFI RANGE EXTENDER
The user can easily set up its extender with the help of the wireless protection setup. First, you can locate the WPS button on the Amped wireless Heliox extender. Now you can press for a few seconds. After this, they start catching the settings. You can easily set up your Amped Helios AC 2200 wifi range extender.
HOW LOGIN INTO THE AMPED HELIOS AC2200 WIFI RANGE EXTENDER
- First, you need to open the chrome web browser.
- Here you can enter the IP address 192.168.1.240 of the Amped wireless router.
- You can also use the web domain of the Amoped wifi range extender is www.setup.ampedwireless.com.
- Now you can enter the username, which is an admin here, and the password is password.
- Now you can easily log in to the settings.
FIRMWARE UPDATE WITH WEB DOMAIN
The user can easily update the firmware of the Amped Helios AC2200 wifi range extender. You can need to open the web browser. Here you can enter www.setup.ampedwireless.com. Now you can enter the username here; it is admin, and the password here is password. After this, you go to the advanced settings. Now you can click on the firmware update. It will take a few seconds to update. You will get the latest firmware with many security patches.
DEFAULT SETTINGS CHANGE IN AMPED HELIOS AC2200 EXTENDER
The user can easily change the default settings,
- First, the user can launch the chrome web browser.
- Here you can enter the www.setup.ampedwireless.com
- Now you can enter the username and the password, here username is admin, and the password is password.
- The user can go to the advanced settings.
- Here you again click on the wireless settings.
- The user can easily change the username and the password.
- You can create a unique password and confirm it by re-entering it.
- Save both things for the future.
RECOVER THE PASSWORD WITH WEB DOMAIN IN THE AMPED HELIOS AC 2200 EXTENDER
The user can quickly recover the password using the web domain. It is effortless. First, you can need to open any web browser. Now you can enter the www.setup.ampedwireless.com.Here you need to enter the username, and in the field of password, now you can click on the forget password. You can get the link of the recover the password. After this, you can quickly recover the password.
RESET OF THE AMPED HELIOS AC 2200 EXTENDER
- You can locate the reset button on your extender.
- Now you can press the reset button with the paper clip for a few seconds.
- LED lights start flashing.
- In a few seconds, it comes stable.
- It means your Amped wifi range extender is reset If you need support CHAT WITH US