ARTEMIS AC 1300 EXTENDER
Artemis AC 1300 extender is a new model of Amped. It comes with 8 powerful amplifiers and two powerful antennas. The user can easily cover the 12,000sq ft additional with your Amped wifi router. You can easily attach the many devices, and It comes with the ultra-fast AC 1300 wifi technology. It quickly provides speed up to 399Mbps at 2.4Ghz and 866MBPs at 5GHz.You can play many online games, listen to music, chat nonstop, and see the HD videos. The Amped extender can see all these things without any disturbance, and You can send and receive the data at the same time. You can experience a stable and reliable network, and there is no dead zone in your home. The user can easily access the parent control feature and limit the internet of your kids and also of your guests.
SETUP OF THE ARTEMIS AC 1300 EXTENDER
- The user can unwrap the Amped AC1300 extender.
- Now you can attach the antennas with your extender.
- You can check the internet is working.
- Here you can place the wifi range extender near your Amped wifi router.
- Now you can attach the power supply with your extender.
- After this, you need to check the power light is working, if it’s not then you press on/off button.
- Here you can connect your computer with the Amped Artemis extender using the ethernet cable.
Now you can open the web browser.
- You can now enter the www.setup.ampedwireless.com.or enter the IP address 192.168.1.240.
- After this, you need to enter username and the password, here both are admins.
- Now you can see the screen where you need to enter the details like language, region, and time.
- Here you can now scan the wifi network.
- It can easily detect the wifi if it does not detect then enter manually.
- After, this you can easily use the Amped Artemis AC 1300 wifi range extender.
WPS SETUP OF ARTEMIS AC 1300 EXTENDER
- The user can easily set up its Amped extender with wireless protection set up.
- First, you can unwrap the AmpedArtemis AC 1300 extender.
- Now you can place near the Amped wifi router.
- Here you can check your internet has the right signals.
- After this, you can connect the power supply with your extender.
- Now you can check the power light of the Amped extender.
- Here you need to locate the WPS button of the Amped Artemis extender and your Amped wifi router.
- Now you can press the WPS button on your Amped Artemis AC 1300 extender, and after this, you can press on your Amped router.
- Following this, the connection is built.
- After this, you can easily use your Amped Artemis AC 1300 wifi range extender.
LOGIN TO THE AMPED ARTEMIS EXTENDER
- You can open the web browser and
- After this, the user enters the www.setup.ampedwireless.com, or you can also enter the IP address 192.168.1.240.
- Now you enter the user name and the password.
- Here both are admins.
- After this, you can easily log into the settings.
FIRMWARE UPDATE IN ARTEMIS AC 1300 EXTENDER
- Open the web browser, and now the user inserts the www.setup.ampedwireless.com.
- The user enters the username and the password; here the username and the password is the admin.
- After, this you can tab on the advanced settings.
- Here you can click on the firmware update.
- The firmware update takes a few seconds.
- You can get the latest firmware of your Amped extender.
RESET OF THE AMPED ARTEMIS AC 1300 EXTENDER
- You can easily reset the Amped extender.
- Here you can locate the reset button on the Amped Artemis extender.
- Here can press the reset button with the help[ of the paper clip for a few seconds.
- Now the light starts blinking.
- It can take a few seconds to stable the lights.
- After, this you can get the reset of the Amped Artemis AC 1300 extender.
HOW TO RECOVER THE FORGET PASSWORD
- You can quickly recover the password.
- First, you can open the web browser, and you can enter the www.setup.ampedwireless.com or insert the IP address 192.168.1.240.
- The user needs to enter the admin, now the username and the password both are an admin.
- After, this you can go to the advanced settings.
- Here you can click on the wireless settings.
- Now you can create a unique password and re-enter it.
- After this, you can save it for the future if you have any query chat with us.